Hello friends, wow, have I been busy and as a result of that, I haven't blogged in weeks-- yikes! Well, in an attempt to get you caught up on my life again, I'll give you a brief run down on what I've been up to lately...two Fridays ago (September 17), I went to the UNK volleyball game, my mom and grandparents were in town and the following day we did a little shopping! I also had the honor of doing my cousin Sami's hair for Kearney High's homecoming before heading to UNK's second volleyball match of the weekend.
 |
| My cousin Sami and I |
Sunday morning my cousin Cola and I met up with my mom and grandparents for a nice little breakfast at "The Egg and I". after that, I went to the St. James Catholic church here in town and absolutely loved the service! My wonderful weekend was followed by a super busy week of school which included two exams and writing my initial report for clinic-- hence the reason I haven't been up to date on my blogging.
Wednesday evening was the start of the NSLHA (Nebraska Speech Language and Hearing Association) convention here in Kearney. That night, many of the 1st and 2nd years went to a bar in town, several of the UNL grad students were also there, we had a great time and even sang a little karaoke! It was so great to see so many of my friends and old professors from UNL at the convention, can't wait for next year!
 |
Future speech-language pathologists, Jenna, Mikki, Joey, and I
singing "Summer Loving" from Grease |
It seems as though my homework is calling my name, so I better wrap this up-- I promise to be a more avid blogger during the month of October! Have a terrific week!
No comments:
Post a Comment